Patients are accepted from two years old up to fifty years. The doctors have much experience with small children. The child should have experience of being in water without being afraid; otherwise the therapy course is prolonged. The child wears a safety vest at all times.
Dolphin Therapy Contraindications
- Epilepsie, (bedingt)
- Acute respiratory illnesses
- Oncologically ill children
- General contraindications for rehabilitation courses within the scope of the health resort circumstances.
Duration of the Course
The Course comprises 10 sessions with direct-contact Dolphin Therapy over 14 days.
Also included :
- 10 sessions of Physiotherapy sessions in our REHA-Praxis
- or 10 sessions of Cranio-Sacral-Therapy
- or 10 sessions of Watsu-therapy
! All sessions of Therapies are 30 mins to 45 mins in duration…